terça-feira, 24 de julho de 2012

Domada. ~

I have the BEST news ...
My teacher done a review in my test.
After,
my note is moremoremoremoremore bigger than the other.

Thanks  God. OAHDOHADHAD’

But, I don’t know how much is this bigger. OAHDOAHD’
But I know it’s better than other.

(:


Today,
what’s I can write for you ?

I need buy acetone, for do my nail.

;~

I’ve had done this.

DOMO; *--*

It’s very very difficult for me,
used a lot time for do the box white.

The first.
I painted of brown
It’s normally.

After, I do de box white used a brush
I think it is 0.5mm
(:

In this time I have only this brush, now I have more; OAHDOAH
Before I show for you.

After.  I do the teeth used this brush.

I do the eyes,
And
The End.

AODHOAHDO

Thanks a lot.
kk

I Love this. ~






the photo don’t is very good. But /:

When I do this I my cousin stayed very very better, because  do this in me is very difficult. ~
But try.
(:

~

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário