quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2012

Preper for ...

Today I paint my nail. (:
I resolve do ounce.
I think it is very easy for do.

My nail before.



Don’t se my face please.



The first, I pass the Ana Hickmann ~  Samba.
It’s tipy green. Whit ..
I don’t know.. aodhaodhoahd’

Left


Right.

It's the enamel;





~~~~ 

I used this pencil for do the circle,
My enamel black don’t exist more.
then I used Ana Hickmann – Metal.
It’s very very beautiful. (:
Really. It’s black whit stars …
And when I put this in my nail ..
Sometimes stay .. half .. sparkling ..
Beautiful. Buy this. Aohdoahd please.

~~~~

 





*-----------------*


Left, ~

Right. ~


                                                For put in the circle black, I used Lilas, - Avon.
it's half sparkling ..  then for mt stay cool. rs








(:

Stay in this situation, 





Left.



Right.


For finish, pass the base.
(:

I don’t think, Ellen don’t this the best.
because is very difficult for clean after.
~~
But I’ve had a lot this.



For dry more fast, I used this. (:
Very Good.




And, Finish, *---*

(:

Thanks, oahdoahda’





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário