quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2012

Half and Half.


Seee, kk’



~~~



I pass ‘po’ only half of my face.
see in the reta red.
After I pass ‘blush’ in the half too.
See in the last part.

~ ~ ~


~~~~

I pass internally  one type of blue very very clear, but sumilar too violet clear, ..
I the part external I pass the blue very very strong  tipo blue night I think.

I don't use a good pencil. /:

Because I don't have.
~~~~



In the very very external i pass black ..
After i pass the eyeliner (:

~ ~ ~


 

~~~~ 



Isso doeu um pouco,
porque esse glitter e muito complicado. OAHDOHAO’




~~~~

Então terminei o olho.
Passei um azul. Mas não sei se deu muitopraperceber pela foto.
see.

~~~








~~~~



I pass the lipstick too.
OAHDOHAODOADOH'
RED. OMG;

~~~~~








Finish the play.
hahaha’.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário