quinta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2012

Strawberry, Kawaiiiii ;3

Before. See
My nail stay fail.
really, I bruised myself. D:

Left 



Right




~~~~

After  I pass the Ellen – I know the name, oahdoahohad’
sorry,
put is type tomato  ..


kkkkkk’

Left






Right


All ~ D


~~~~
I don’t past red whit a lot of frequency,
I think is very stranger for me,
well, I used this green of, Coloroma – Palmeira.
e Max Beauty – Angra dos Reis.
I mix the two color used a pencil.
see the other color, is more bush.









After mix de colors, I do this. ..


I used the semi pencil (:





Right, gatinho. Ahdoahd’



Left, now.



All, So KAWAII. *-------*’
I used this pencil for do the circles,
( I don’t know the name this in English, Put,in Portuguese is type Boleador, - Indicado para fazer pequenos circulos no deseho, exemplo : Miolo de florais. (: ))


This was MarcoBoni.



I used Impala Branco Cremoso for do the circles, (:

SEEEEEE;




Left. (:


Right, hahaha

All, xD



Base, for more shine, (:


Secador para Esmalte. (:



Left, (:



Right, ((:

Finish,
(briza,XD)




~~~~~~






~~~~~~

Thanksssss, (:
So much. rs








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário